Saturday, May 2, 2009

What a Great Day!
Well the kids and grandgirls have all gone home now, and I get to reflect on another birthday come and gone. It has been a very good life so far and with the family and gospel I can only see more wonderful things in store. Don't get me wrong it's not been all easy, but nothing good ever is. The Lord has blessed me greatly none of which I have deserved, but it has been given; ..."good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over..." (Luke 6:38) That is how I honestly feel my life has been! The phone calls starting this morning and interspersed all day, Angie, Ernie, and Anna; Jeff, Britt, and Brooklyn bringing over dinner and then whisking me off the the bowling alley, it was really fun. I have some pictures I will post with this blog of the "Tres Leches" cake and the group gathered around the table (our favorite spot). Thanks for such a great day and life, all of you I love you and "cannot say but the smallest part which is in my heart". You all have brought so much joy to Mutsi and I because of your loyalty to each other, love for each other, and service to each other. What more can an old guy say?
Love, Dad


These are for Mutsi, since she is missing the Lilacs in bloom, they smell Lilacky too!



Here are the blossoms of the bush trees in front

This provides a better close-up they are very pretty

And finally the BIRTHDAY SUPPER! What great kids! And a whole bunch of fun! Thanks for making an old guys Day!

2 comments:

Cheramie said...

glad you had a good day! we'll celebrate again when you come.

Lara Family said...

All I can say is, you deserve all the good and wonderful things that come from life. We love you!
ifhirfofu8opfopui (We love you from Anna)